Terms and Conditions
‘Karen Armstrong – Fields of Blood – Religion and the History of Violence’ Bilingual Facebook competition for Archives
- To enter the competition you must like and share the competition post on either the Archifau Cymru or Archives Wales Facebook page
- The competition will run between the 27 April 2015 and 3 May 2015, 11:55pm
- Anyone over the age of 16 who lives, works or studies in Wales is eligible to be entered into the draw for a chance to win
- The winner will be randomly selected from the names entered into the draw and will be informed no later than 4 May 2015
- By entering the draw the winner will be giving their consent to have their name and photograph published in the media and on archiveswales.org
- The prize is two tickets for ‘Karen Armstrong – Fields of Blood – Religion and the History of Violence’ at Hay Festival on Sunday 24 May 2015
- The winners name will be published on archiveswales.org
- The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available.
- Employees of Welsh Archives or members of their families are not eligible to enter into this promotion (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse, civil and life partners.)
- This promotion is one element of the Welsh Government’s programme for Archives in Wales, this strand of the programme is delivered by Wrexham County Borough Council on behalf of CyMAL (Museums, Archives and Libraries in Wales)
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding either the competition or these terms and conditions. In the unlikely event of a dispute, Wrexham County Borough Council’s decision shall be final. Wrexham County Borough Council reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw this competition at any time without notice.